Obstetric Care or Obstetric Anesthesia in China
- Factors associated with high Cesarean deliveries in China …
- Maternal and child health in Yushu, Qinghai Province, China
- Optimism/pessimism and health-related quality of life during pregnancy across three continents: a matched cohort study in China, Ghana, and the United States
- The 2011 Survey on Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy (HDP) in China: Prevalence, Risk Factors, Complications, Pregnancy and Perinatal Outcomes
- An epidemiological survey on low birth weight infants in China and analysis of outcomes of full-term low birth weight infants
- Cross sectional study in China: fetal gender has adverse perinatal outcomes in mainland China
- 2014: Poor infant and young child feeding practices and sources of caregivers’ feeding knowledge in rural Hebei Province, China: findings from a cross-sectional survey
- Is Generalized Maternal Optimism or Pessimism During Pregnancy Associated with Unplanned Cesarean Section Deliveries in China?
- Evidence-informed obstetric practice during normal birth in China: trends and influences in four hospitals
- Maternal Mortality in Henan Province, China: Changes between 1996 and 2009
- Caesarean delivery rates and pregnancy outcomes: the 2005 WHO global survey on maternal and perinatal health in Latin America
- Method of delivery and pregnancy outcomes in Asia: the WHO global survey on maternal and perinatal health 2007–08
- A Review of the Impact of Phenylephrine Administration on Maternal Hemodynamics and Maternal and Neonatal Outcomes in Women Undergoing Cesarean Delivery Under Spinal Anesthesia ［中文
→］ Habib, Ashraf S. Anesthesia & Analgesia. 114(2):377-390, February 2012.
- The Volume of Blood for Epidural Blood Patch in Obstetrics: A Randomized, Blinded Clinical Trial ［中文
→］Paech, Michael J.; Doherty, Dorota A.; Christmas, Tracey; Anesthesia & Analgesia. 113(1):126-133, July 2011.2007
- American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association (ACC/AHA) Guidelines on Perioperative Cardiac Evaluation Are Usually Incorrectly Applied by Anesthesiology Residents Evaluating Simulated Patients ［中文→］Vigoda, Michael M. MD, MBA*; Sweitzer, BobbieJean MD†; Miljkovic, Nikola‡; Arheart, Kristopher L. EdD§; Messinger, Shari PhD§; Candiotti, Keith MD*; Lubarsky, David MD, MBA*
- Perioperative Fluid Management Strategies in Major Surgery: A Stratified Meta-Analysis ［中文→］Corcoran, Tomas; Emma Joy Rhodes, Julia; Clarke, Sarah; et al. Anesthesia & Analgesia. 114(3):640-651, March 2012.
- Fresh and Stored Red Blood Cell Transfusion Equivalently Induce Subclinical Pulmonary Gas Exchange Deficit in Normal Humans ［中文→］Weiskopf, Richard B.; Feiner, John; Toy, Pearl; et al. Anesthesia & Analgesia. 114(3):511-519, March 2012
- The Impact of Perioperative Catastrophes on Anesthesiologists: Results of a National Survey ［中文→］Gazoni, Farnaz M.; Amato, Peter E.; Malik, Zahra M.;et al. Anesthesia & Analgesia. 114(3):596-603, March 2012.
- Fibrinogen and Hemostasis: A Primary Hemostatic Target for the Management of Acquired Bleeding［中文→］Levy, Jerrold H.; Szlam, Fania; Tanaka, Kenichi A.; et al. Anesthesia & Analgesia. 114(2):261-274, February 2012.
Click social media icons for discussions